Mind, Body, Soul Yoga Retreat – Bali
1-5 October 2017
Yay I get to share yoga and meditation with some of you in my beloved Bali this year!
We will come together at Bagus Jati, a stunning health and wellbeing resort north of Ubud – Bali’s yoga capital that is known for it’s deeply healing and revitalising energy.
Each day will start with an intentional flow practice that will invigorate and energise and we will unwind in the late afternoons with Yin/Restorative yoga.
To compliment the physical practices there will be daily meditation, pranayama, yoga nidra and delicious healthy food, in an environment that is set up to help you feel incredible.
This retreat is an opportunity to take time just for you. To escape the stress and responsibilities of daily life for a few days so you can tune in, create space and allow the magic of yoga – and Bali – to nourish your mind, body and soul.Retreat Includes:
- 4 nights accommodation at beautiful Bagus Jati, both twin and single rooms available – each room has it’s own private bathroom and balcony
- Twice daily yoga (Hatha Vinyasa and Yin/Restorative)
- Daily Pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation and restorative yoga nidras (guided relaxations)
- Two delicious and nutritious meals per day (breakfast and dinner) using largely organic produce sourced locally from the Bagus Jati grounds
- Balinese Blessing at hotel temple as welcoming ceremony
- 1 hour complimentary Balinese massage. If you would like additional treatments you can go nuts, you just need to pay for them 🙂
- A half day activity which includes lunch, choose from either a Village Cycling Tour or a Balinese Cooking Class
- One way airport transfer to the retreat
- Free shuttle to Ubud centre during the retreat
- Wifi, use of fitness centre, jacuzzi and swimming pool
*Not included are flights, return airport transfers, travel insurance, visas, drinks, lunches (1 is included in the half day activity).
*Optional extras: private yoga class with Anna (limited availability) additional spa treatments, white water rafting, mountain biking (Mike is happy to take husbands/boyfriends out for a day…)
All levels of experience welcome, from seasoned yogi to the complete beginner
1-5th October 2017
Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, Tegallalang, Bali
Twin Share: $8,900HKD per person early bird $7,900HKD per person – to be paid in full by 15th June
Single: $11,900HKD early bird $10,900HKD – to be paid in full by 1st June
To book, please transfer a deposit of *$2500 HKD to the below account and send me a screen shot or the reference number for the transaction.
* For early bird bookings, please transfer full amount.
- To confirm your space on the retreat, a deposit of $2,500 HKD is required. The balance must be received in full along with completed registration form by 1st August 2017.
- Please note that to receive the Early Bird price, payment must be made in full at the time of booking (cut off date 15th June 2017).
- As twin share roommates cannot be guaranteed, if you are attending the retreat alone you will need to book single accommodation.
- Retreat needs a minimum of 10 people to go ahead.
- Cancellations made up to or on 31st July will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made between 1st -31st August will be refunded less 50% of the total price.
- Cancellations made between 1st – 15th September will be refunded less 75% of the total price.
- Cancellations made after 15th September are non-refundable.
- Anna Coventry will not accept liability for any damages or loss which may arise out of a retreat cancellation.
Spaces are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. Any queries please contact Anna +852 91308527, or email@example.com