Can’t make it to yoga class? No worries, I can come to you! I offer Private as well as Semi Private classes in Discovery Bay, Monday – Friday.
There are many reasons why people choose to practice yoga in a private or semi private setting. Perhaps one or more of these resonate with you?
- Your work/family commitments or schedule makes it difficult for you to attend studio/public classes.
- You prefer to practice in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
- You are a beginner and want to learn some of the basics before joining a public class.
- You have stagnated in your yoga practice, and feel the need for one-to-one attention to develop and progress.
- You feel intimidated or distracted in a group setting.
- You are recovering from an injury or illness and want individual attention to support your recovery.
Private Yoga Classes
Working one on one with a teacher means you get a tailor made practice designed specifically for your physical and emotional needs, to help you achieve your personal yoga goals in a safe and supported way.
If you have a couple of friends and a big enough space at home why not start your own small class? Semi-Privates mean you can choose the time/day you practice, and with only 2-4 people in each class, you will still be able to receive more attention and focus than you would in a larger group setting.
For all availability/pricing inquiries relating to Private or Semi Private classes please fill in the attached form or get in touch on +852 9130 8527 🙂